Autographed edition of The Lazy Dog Way by Lazy Dog Adventures owner Sue Cooper (released Dec 2019)
How to build your Business, Brand and Life by Putting People First
A deep personal dive in entrepreneurship and what it takes to build yourself successfully around business and life.
The way you do anything is the way you do everything!
It’s not about the end result, it’s about creating and living the life you want EVERY DAY!
Let’s face it: most of us have to work for a living. So, if we’re going to work, then let’s be sure to enjoy what we do, the lives we live, and the people that are in it, EVERY DAY.
In 1998, Sue Cooper quit her corporate job (which she loved) to follow her dream of living on an island, opening her own business, and rescuing a dog. Why? Because although her job was great, the rest of her life wasn’t, and she wanted it all.
The Lazy Dog Way gives you the secrets — stories, lessons, tools, tips, practices and resources that Sue has learned while building her business, Lazy Dog Adventures, and creating a remarkable life.
• #1 thing you need to do every day
• Why to stop calling yourself a boss
• The two pillars every great business is built upon
• A foolproof way to hire great employees & build a remarkable team
• Ways to break into a crowded market & get people talking about you
• How to immediately improve your work environment
• The #1 enemy to success and how to break through it
• The keys to developing a positive mindset that will allow you to succeed in business and life.
To build a remarkable life, you have to do things differently.